Reviewed on November 14th, 2022. GDPR version
WHO ARE WE?
Luftronix INC., New Jersey, USA is the controller and the owner of this website. Our address is 852 Franklin Ave #103, Franklin Lakes, New Jersey 07417.
Luftronix Sp.z.o.o., Poland, Rzeszów is its representative in the EU. Its address is 735-032, 2 Zamkowa Str., app. 5a, Rzeszów, Poland.
We also have office and subsidiary in Ukraine - Luftronix Ltd., 79060, Lviv region, Lviv city, Naukova Street, building 7V.
Luftronix was founded in 2016 to commercialize industrial inspections via fully autonomous high-precision drones. Now Luftronix develops technology for precise UAV navigation and 3D mapping: flights and data collection in GPS-denied, GPS-degraded and indoor environments. Luftronix inspection technology is able to save at least half the time and cost of an inspection while at the same time increasing workplace safety for engineers working in maintenance, repair and overhaul.
This website is our marketing tool and generally speaking, any personal data processed on this website is used for marketing purposes as described in this Policy in more details.
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
Generally, we use your data for marketing purposes:
- If you submit a Contact request form on the website, we’ll use personal data from the fields marked as obligatory (*) to contact you regarding your request. In this case, we process your personal data based on our legitimate interest to build client relations with your company.
- If you submit Book a demo form available on the website, we’ll use personal data from the fields marked as obligatory (*) to arrange Luftronix products demonstration and build client relations with your company. In this case, we process your personal data based on our legitimate interest to present requested demo and build client relations.
- If you leave on the website a Whitepaper request, we’ll need to collect your personal data from the fields marked as obligatory (*) to share the requested whitepaper and conduct some marketing analytics based on that information. Also, we may contact you to learn whether there is a business opportunity for us with your company. We do that based on our legitimate interest to stick to effective marketing practices and to know how to promote our services in future as well as to build client relations with your company.
- If you fill in optional fields in the abovementioned forms, we’ll process such data relying on your consent which you provide by ticking Submit button.
- Also, we may add your contact information, received from you through our website or by email, together with some publicly available information about you and your company to our CRM system. We do that based on our legitimate interest to know our client’s profile and conduct some market analytics as well.
- Also, we may collect and process publicly available professional information about you (full name, contact details, position, company you represent, activities in relation to sales process, data on our communications with you, content and results of such communications, our internal notes about you) and add such information to our CRM system. We do that based on our legitimate interest to contact and find new Clients (direct sales activities).
Please keep in mind that you can always withdraw your consent by leaving us a clear note at info(at) luftronix.com at any time.
Also, you may always object to our processing activities based on the legitimate interest and have your data completely erased from all our systems. Just write us about your intent at info(at)luftronix.com.
In both cases, unless we have other lawful grounds for continuing the processing, we’ll stop the processing of your data as soon as we find your note in our Inbox. It shall not take more than a business day.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE PROCESS?
Here is a complete list of the personal data we may want to know about you:
Your phone number
The company, project you represent or work at
Where is your company located
Your job title
Activities in relation to sales process
Data on our communications with you
Content and results of such communications, our internal notes about you
Information relating to the messages you’ve sent us or shared when filling in the website forms
Publicly available professional information about you.
WHO WILL WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
We may disclose your information to our affiliates or subsidiaries, including Luftronix LTD (Ukraine), which may be engaged in the data processing activities.
We may disclose your data to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf, such as website and internal information systems management, hosting, technical support, legal and professional advisers. We’ll make sure that they treat it as protective as we do.
Links to the websites outside Luftronix
WHERE IS YOUR DATA PROCESSED?
Your data may be processed in the EU and US and may be transferred to Ukraine. Nevertheless, your data will always be safe and under GDPR protection, despite where it is processed.
We treat your data as protective as the GDPR requires from the moment we’ve received it. If we transfer your data inside or outside Luftronix Group, we’ll use appropriate safeguards for personal data not to get outside of the GDPR scope.
HOW LONG WILL MY DATA BE KEPT?
We will delete your personal data as soon, as we no longer have a need or a legal basis to process it. What does it mean?
We’ll always delete your data when we receive a request from you to do so. Please take a look here, to learn how to make such a request. In the unlikely event that we are still obliged under the law to keep your data, we’ll inform you about that.
We will not store or otherwise process your data for “unlimited period” in other cases. If we rely on legitimate interest for processing, your data will be kept as long as we are in a business relationship with you. If we don't start a business relationship with you, your data will be stored in our systems for some limited time for our analytics to be done. In no case we will keep it for more than 1 year, the period which is necessary for communicating with your company as our potential client and after which we treat old analytics outdated, so your personal data is not needed anymore.
Don’t forget that you may always command us to delete all the information have about you as described here.
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS?
We treat all our visitors and potential Clients equally according to the rules offered by the GDPR, which is believed to be the most progressive and extensive piece of privacy legislation as for now.
Your rights are as follows:
1. The right to be informed
You have the right to know, what is going on with your data.
2. The right of the access
You have the right to request us to provide you with information that we have about you.
3. The right to rectification
You have the right to command us to correct your personal data if the information we store is for some reason inaccurate or outdated.
4. The right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”)
You have the right to request us to delete all your data.
5. The right to restrict processing
You have the right to ask us to stop processing your data if it is unclear whether we must delete your data.
6. The right to data portability
You have the right to ask us to transfer your data that we are processing based on your consent to another controller. However, this right will not apply in the case of interaction between you and us, because it is only applicable when personal data is processed based on the consent or contract.
7. The right to object
You have the right to object to our processing based on legitimate interest by leaving us a clear note at info(at)luftronix.com at any time. Unless we can demonstrate you other compelling, legitimate grounds for continuing the processing, we’ll stop the processing of your data as soon as we find your note in our Inbox. It shall not take more than a business day.
8. Your rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on the automated means, in case the decision has a legal effect on you or significantly affects you in a similar way. However, we don’t do anything like that.
9. The right to withdraw your consent
You can always withdraw your consent by leaving us a clear note at info(at)luftronix.com at any time. Unless we have other lawful grounds for continuing the processing, we’ll stop the processing of your data as soon as we find your note in our Inbox. It shall not take more than a business day.
10. The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You have the right to complain either to a supervisory authority in the Member State where you live/work or to thePolish Data Protection Authority.
For more information about your rights and how to exercise them we recommend visiting this perfect resource from the European Commission, which is available in many languages.
DO YOU PROFILE ME?
WHAT ABOUT COOKIES?
Basically, almost every website places some cookies on your device, unless you’ve blocked cookies in your browser. Type of cookies available on Luftronix website:
1. Necessary cookies. Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
2. Preferences cookies (“functionality cookies”). Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
3. Statistics cookies. Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
4. Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
IS MY DATA SECURED?
Luftronix Group don’t allow any unreliable practices regarding the security of the information we deal with. Consequently, we take all appropriate technical and organizational measures to keep your data safe, as required by the GDPR. Below are the examples of how we do that.
1. All our employees, consultants or any recipients of your data are bound by confidentiality and are not authorised to process your data for the purposes other than described in this Policy. We take full responsibility for that.
2. We follow the Information Security Policy, which is mandatory and applies to all our consultants, contractors, and all other individuals who can have authorised access to information resources.
3. Our Information Security Policy applies to all the information stored on physical or electronic data carriers, as well as any software and hardware that we possess or use temporarily.
4. All our security practices and documents are reviewed on a yearly basis and are communicated to all our employees and consultants.
5. We conduct mandatory training for all our employees and consultants on privacy and security.
6. We ensure authentication and authorisation controls are robust and properly treated.
7. We continuously gather and analyse data regarding all the new and existing threats and vulnerabilities, actual attacks on other organisation, as well as the information about the effectiveness of the existing security controls.
8. Our servers, workstations and internet gateway devices are updated periodically with the latest antivirus definitions that include zero-day anti-malware protection.
9. We conduct risk assessment on a yearly basis.
STILL HAVE SOME QUESTIONS?
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you:
1. Want to know more about privacy of your information
2. Want to make any kind of claim or request with regard to your personal data
3. Want to say that we are wrong in any privacy issue
4. Want to share your thought how we could make our privacy practices better
5. Just bored and want to talk about privacy
We promise that we’ll reply. At least once, if you are just bored.